Monday, March 2, 2009

Time for Healing+a Tip

It's hard to keep a strong chin, and good attitude at times.

I am the worst about that. Though I've long ago gotten over cloudy weather.

When I'm upset sometimes I have to go and "re-set". That might mean to take a shower or a 30 minute power nap.

Some things are hard to shake from your mind. I get so upset about work at times, problems arise in the middle of the night. I begin to think about the problem, and suddenly, I've lost my "sleepy feeling".

From our days at the Unity Church I remembered a saying "...get behind me, ___, J.C. rules my Life." You just fill in the blank with whatever was bothering you, and mentally see it going from your inside forehead screen to the back of your head.

Sometimes I have to do this with my business partner, David. I'll say to myself, "...stop thinking about that problem, send it to the back of the line in your head."

It works, try it.

I find that I can rarely understand what people are thinking, but I surely can control my own thoughts, especially the crazier ones! HA

No comments: