Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Age of Gall

From Dictionary.com:
Gall (Noun)
1. Impudence, effrontery.
2.Bile, like that of an animal.
3.Something bitter or severe.
4.Rancor, Bitterness of Spirit.

Do you think we live in the Age of Gall?

I have seen some of the craziest stuff this Summer. People who act vindictively without merit or guilt!

What's going on here? Are we witnessing the dissemination of the United States as we know it...inch by inch? The kind, giving feelings seem to have left people...replaced by a cynicism. I am guilty of this at times.

However, this giving away of the Spirit seems to gnaw at me the most. I refuse to be that way. I will not give up, and give away my dreams.

Dreams aren't always clear, either...just like plans.

I have to remind myself: the last 2 years, though hard, have made me prove my survivability and resolve.

I am standing at the Brink of Success, at any time. I just have to keep believing it.

No comments: